Shoes and Bag care recommendations pabloochoa.shoes
We want your pabloochoa.shoes shoes and bags to look and feel amazing. So we thought we could give you some tips about shoe care to help you bring your shoes back to life. Follow these recommendations to keep your shoes in tip top condition.
Basic shoe care recommendations:
- Keep your shoes inside shoe lasts or with some paper inside so that they do not lose their form
- Keep them inside the shoe box or inside a cloth shoe bag
Shoe polish recommendations
- use a dry cloth to remove dust
- apply shoe cream and rub in by hand until dry
- the more you polish, the more your shoes will shine
- buff with a horsehair brush, the more you polish, the more your shoes will shine
- apply shoe spray protector
- we recommend you to use a soft suede brush or soft sponge
- gently buff your shoes with the suede brush or sponge to remove any dust and dirty particles
- apply a treatment spray or dust repellent
- use a cold wet cotton cloth to remove dust and stains
- you may use a metalised cream to remove marks
- apply wax cream
- use a horsebrush and buff your shoes
- you may use natural creams for shoes
- apply the wax hours before using your shoes so they have time to dry
- use a cloth to remove dust
- you may use a patent leather cleaner in gel format
Bag care recommendations
We invite you to follow pabloochoa.shoes bag care recommendations to keep your bags in a perfect condition:
-Store your bags in the pabloochoa.shoes woven dust bag . Our dust bags will protect embellished styles from being snagged and beads being pulled off too.
-Fill the bag with stuffing to help it keep its shape and prevent wrinkles and creasing. A couple of packets of desiccants, like silica gel, prevent dampness from ruining a bag.
-Air out the bag periodically to prevent mould, and always store leather bags in cool, dry places, and in containers that allow air flow.
-Apply suede spray protector for your suede bags before you wear them.